You need Google's speech recognition component to use this application.
If you cannot find it on the marketplace here or here or here please follow the following:
Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources to install this app: Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources
Download To Phone
1. Download the app for your >2.3, 2.1 or 1.5 android phone.
2. When completed click on the download (and select Package Installer if asked).
3. Click Install when prompted.
Download To PC
1. Download the app for your 2.1 or 1.5 Phone
2. Connection your phone to you PC via USB cable and select Disk Drive mode.
3. Copy the downloaded file to your phones sdcard (any location, just remember where you put it).
4. Download an application called Astro File Manager from the android market.
5. Open Astro File Manager and browse to the file you previously placed on the sdcard.
6. Click on the file and select Open App Manager from the popup list.
7. Select Install, followed by install again when prompted.
8. Reboot the phone after installing the voice engine.
Can you not hear your phone talking? Try installing TTS from the market!
Still having problems? Want to complaint, praise, make a suggestion, get info or participate? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for downloading our software!